Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bedknobs and broomsticks

I can't stop thinking about furniture, a bed to be exact. A bed in my "grown up" apartment would seal the deal. I've been scouring the stores and watching for good deals online. After months of looking I decided that I'm not going to find something I LOVE, maybe it's time to make it. Plus, my attention span with the same  decor  is as short as a bee seeing the next flower. I'm pretty sure I will want to change it in a year. Due to that reason, I decided to look into a fabric headboard. I just found a new blog Centsational Girl  that makes the process of making my own head board appear relatively easy. She has some great tips and a beauty of a headboard herself.



The bed I want to copy
My current bedspread from bliss bedding

No comments:

Post a Comment